Friday, August 29, 2008

Dentist Visit




Ben and Gavin had their first visit to the dentist yesterday. Gavin wanted to have Big Bird sit with him, and did pretty well sitting still for the most part. A little outburst here and there, but not terrible.

Ben waited patiently, running up and down the hallway, for his turn after me. Daddy had to hold him in his lap and he did not enjoy the experience as much.

The dentist said the twins have identical looking teeth and they look great! Sure wish the dentist said the same thing about my teeth. No more milk before bed, no matter how much I scream and cry for it. And Mommy and Daddy need to floss my teeth every day! I didn't really care about the cavities, though. I loved going to the dentist because I got a dinosaur and a sticker and cool dinosaur floss!

No comments: