Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Recent Happenings




Ben had his last day of at home speech yesterday. Ben and Gavin both benefited from the experience. Gavin's speech is clearer and Ben is now talking all of the time. He used to just nod his head and smile. He's become very vocal; however, he'll continue speech at an hour a week class starting in July. Still has a way to go to catch up, but there's been a lot of improvement.

The boys really loved having Jean come over. At random times, Gavin would ask, "Where Jean at?" Ben sat in her lap during this last session while he practiced, "Open block" and identified the objects inside. It was very sweet.

Mommy babysat Olivia yesterday afternoon and we really enjoyed having a girl over. She liked the Dora legos and flower legos we have. I was there, just not in this picture.

Today, Mommy took Ben and Gavin to Me, too! Cafe for Grown-Ups to play with Luke, Isaiah, and Garrett (his preschool is done). First thing they did was put on these capes. Mommy found these shirts on sale at Gymboree. I got one with a big lightning bolt that says, "Fast as Lightning" which I say about myself as I run through our house. Ben's shirt says, "Part Time Trouble Maker" and Gav's says, "Monkey See, Monkey Do."

No comments: