Saturday, October 17, 2009

Parks & Rec Halloween Party




An Edwardianish Vampire, a Twilight fan, and our three Sesame Street characters.

Okay, so maybe I overdid it on Brian's face. Made him a little too pale, but this was my first attempt. He won't be quite so white on Halloween night. You can't see the glitter very well in the picture, but that turned out well. While we waited a couple of minutes for some friends to arrive, I overheard a lady in front of me say to her friend, "Did you see the guy with the glitter face? His wife is wearing a shirt that says, 'I love a guy who sparkles.' " Of course, I piped in and said, "That's me!" I was just so happy that someone got it!

We got a lot of comments on Oscar the Grouch which I had stayed up until midnight the night before making. Just have to fix one of the eyes and Carson's set for Halloween.

No comments: