Ben & Carson before leaving for the grandparents' houses.
Carson at his first Beaver basketball game
Julie & me, sporting our Goonies t-shirts.
Time sure goes by quickly when you're busy, busy, busy. With subbing, reading for my class, taking care of the boys, appointments, dishes, and laundry, and of course the, ahem, occasional Mom's Night/Weekend Away, I'm not sure how I can keep up with this blog sometimes. So, again, two weeks have gone by since my last post (that's better than an entire month between the previous posts-I change the dates, so you can't tell), so I guess I'm doing better than before.
Most recently, the boys all enjoyed last weekend with the grandparents and Daddy, while I enjoyed a weekend scrapbooking with the girls at the coast. This past week was spent home with semi-sick children, so I'm glad I was able to get away when I did. With a cold myself, I definitely would not have been up for spending a weekend away from home, not feeling well, and knowing the boys were not feeling 100% as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment