Saturday, September 18, 2010

1st Day of Pre-K

Ben & Gavin LOVED their first day of preschool, getting to go upstairs in the big kid's class.  Well, they are the big kids of their school now, with the exception of one kindergartner.  There are nine children, I believe, including their good buddy, Luke.  They've been singing "A Ram Sam Sam" every day on the ride home and love getting ready to go in the morning after I tell them "yes" to their question: "Do we get to go upstairs at our preschool?  Yay!"  After their first week, this may wear off, but I'll take what I can get.

They were VERY tired last night (Friday), after a full week of 9-noon schooling.  The last picture was taken after lunch and a very tired Gavin did not want to smile for a picture, but Ben gave him a big brotherly hug anyway.

No comments: