 |
| We didn't have to trek down this hill to find our tree! |
 |
| An extremely dangerous looking bridge and tree house that Gavin really wanted to test out. |
 |
| Ahhh. Somewhere safe and warm, inside the store, operating Lego trains. |
 |
| So, does it look like any of the boys wanted to pose for this? Yeah. They were ready to head home. |
We checked out a new Christmas tree farm this year and were very pleasantly surprised. We even plan to visit again this December, just to check out more of the farm. Brian found a section posted: Charlie Brown Christmas Trees- $5. His eyes sparkled as he told me this and I knew we had to get one of these trees. I was skeptical as to what we would find. The first tree he picked up to inspect was bent about 2/3 the way up at a 45 degree angle. I vetoed that one immediately. The second tree looked pretty good. The rest were tiny. We went with option #2. This works for me since I don't do well with too many options. Also, I purchased a cheap fake tree on Saturday, just anxious to get "any" tree up for the kids. They love both, of course, so that makes us happy.
At this farm, there is a small store selling homemade crafts and goodies with a Lego and remote control train display. The boys LOVED this. They pushed buttons to make the trains go around while Brian took care of the tree.
No comments:
Post a Comment