Sunday, February 13, 2011

'Twas the Night Before Valentine's Day

Why, oh, why did I wait until the last minute to have the boys sign their Valentine's cards?  Gavin completed all but 3.  When he started writing his name backwards and squiggle writing his name illegibly, I decided he was done.  Ben insisted on writing out his full first and last name instead of just Ben.  Think he completed about 3 like that.  At least Carson, almost 7 years old, happily signed every single one of his cards, nicely wrote in his classmates names and checked them off as he went along, strategically placed heart stickers, and even addressed the extras to his brothers and neighbor friends.  And I love how he addressed one to himself as well.

As soon as all the little cherubs fall asleep, Mommy Cupid will start her work.  After an event filled weekend, that can't come soon enough.  After two birthday celebrations, church, OMSI, dinner at IKEA, and dropping Uncle Brad off at the airport, our two littlest cherubs are wiped out.

No comments: