Saturday, October 22, 2011

Roloff Farms Pumpkin Patch








We finally made it out to the Roloff Farms Pumpkin Patch.  We always said that when the boys are older, we could go since we'd heard there were lots of structures and buildings to climb and might be a bit too crazy and dangerous with our three.  Well, I can tell you that at seven and five, our boys found every single thing you could possibly climb in addition to photo ops/displays you weren't supposed to climb.  It was a bit crazy, but I think we all had a good time.  Lots of people there  from near and far, hoping to catch a glimpse of the Roloffs themselves, I'm sure.  There was a long line to take your picture with Amy Roloff, so we decided not to wait in that.  We skipped the tractor ride, too, 'cause at $6 a person, that's just too much.  We enjoyed all of the free displays, skipped the t-shirt & button souvenirs, but we did buy a $5 bag of rainbow colored and flavored popcorn to enjoy on our ride home.

No comments: