




Okay, so I really need to write about my birthday before March is up since I did just turn four this month. ALL year long, I've been telling people that, "I'm Tawson, and my birthday is Mawch six!" Finally, the day came, and I told my folks, "I'm four now, and next year I will be five!" I like to plan ahead.
Thought I'd include pictures of my birthday past. Still scooting around on my first birthday, but enjoying life from the ground. I started walking at exactly 18 months on Labor Day weekend and didn't look back! I've been running ever since. Vroom! I was just talking in sentences at my second birthday, but I really wouldn't STOP talking by the time I turned three. Now that I'm four, I talk for my brothers as well. My parents seem to think they might know what my brothers want, but I like to tell them something different. I also show them how fun it is to jump on the couch and run around the house! Life is a blast! So gotta move fast!
And Mommy says that Terrible Twos have nothing on Thunderous Threes! So far, I seem to have matured a bit now that I'm four. Perhaps we've entered the Fabulous Fours? Or it may be that Mommy's been reading books like Happiest Toddler on the Block and Positive Discipline and has been trying Love & Logic on me as well. She thinks all of her efforts are finally working, but I like to throw her for a loop and tell her, "That's a bad word!" She responds with, "But, Carson, I just asked you if you washed your hands." Sometimes I retort with, "You're a bad mommy!" Sometimes, I like to tell her, "Yes, Mommy, see?" I like to keep her on her toes.
Even if I've had some tough moments during the day, I'm usually giving out lots of hugs and kisses to Mommy, Daddy, Gavin, and Bennett all day long as well, especially before bed. My entire family loves to hear me say, "I love you. Good night. Sweet dreams and don't let the bed bugs bite!"
1 comment:
Awww, Carson is 4 now. Glad you both made it through his terrible 2's and thunderous 3's. LOL!
Post a Comment