Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter Bunny Racing








Yes! He came to our house! And I found most of the eggs, filled with jelly beans and chocolate! Some of them were the ones we dyed and I let my brothers put those ones in their baskets. My brothers found some candy filled ones before I woke up, but once I was on the hunt, nobody had a chance to even touch another egg. He he he.

After breakfast, we drove to Grandma Joanne and Grandpa Dennis' house. The Easter Bunny came there, too! We got little Lightning McQueen car baskets and Thomas trains. My two favorite toys! Grandma Michelle and Grandpa Jack went on a cruise for Spring Break and to celebrate Grandpa's 60th birthday. We went out to eat on Saturday and got cool spikey bouncy balls from them. We also had baskets with a summer outfit and stuffed animals attached to the outside. I thought the bunnies would enjoy racing, just like Ben, Gav, and I like to do around the house!

Thank you, everybunny!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.