Friday, April 4, 2008

Pictures of Mommy by Me









As many of you many know, Mommy is the photographer in our family and hardly ever gets in the pictures. Daddy tries to get pictures of her reading books to us at night, but she's usually in pajamas, worn out, and even more tired looking than she is during the day. Needless to say, those pictures don't usually make the cut.

So, I decided to try out this photography thing. I LOVED it! It's so great to not have the flashes in MY eyes for once! I'm really getting tired of having my picture taken so much and tend to run from the camera these days. However, this experience enlightened me and I LOVED being the photographer and being in self-portrait pictures with Mommy, too.

1 comment:

Toki said...

Well, you're just an awesome photographer!!

Well done. Great photos of you and mommy at play.