Sunday, April 20, 2008

April Snow!











It snowed again! On Friday, the weather forecaster said to pretend it's late February and dress accordingly. Glad Mommy brought a winter coat to Grandma and Grandpa's house this weekend. Because, boy, did it snow!! Grandma, Mommy, and I went out front to eat some flakes and Grandma even showed me how to make snowballs.

I got to spend all day Saturday with Grandma Michelle and Grandpa Jack at their house while Mommy went scrapbooking with some friends. I "helped" Grandpa with their bathroom remodel, made a big train track with Uncle Brad's old Brio train set, and watched a cool movie last night.

Grandma Joanne went to our house to help Daddy with Gavin and Bennett. We called them this morning, but no snow back home yet. Maybe this afternoon it will start, just in time for me to enjoy it all over again.

No comments: