
It's hard to tell, but the top of our van is piled high! Daddy moved it outside this morning to put chains on his car in the garage. He couldn't get it back up the driveway ten minutes later, so the street became it's home.


Mommy took a couple of shots this afternoon, then again just now at 8 PM. It just keeps piling up! Daddy says it's 9 - 10 inches right now. A nice think layer of ice is supposed to form over it tomorrow. That should make for some slip sliding fun!
1 comment:
I like the look of the new background. Looks good. I knew you would be able to figure it out. I was inspired by your's so I went looking for a new one today too. I like it but I am thinking by January I won't want to look at snow anymore so I will probably change it again.
Post a Comment