We joined the children's parade when we arrived at the party to find that they were asking all of the kids their names and what they were. I didn't prep the boys on anything they said. Carson was Indiana Jones. Bennett said he was a "Puppy Dog." And Gavin said he was a "Lizard," although he said he was a frog at one point and a dragon another time, while wearing the costume at home. I wasn't sure what was going to come out of his mouth.
I was so pleased that the twins both stayed with Carson and walked around the gym in the parade, without running back to me. That's a big step . . .
The Fall Festival is always a fun time. We usually try to get pumpkin painting in first so that they have time to dry before we head home. The boys spent most of the time in a game room where they won plastic fangs, silly bracelets, and Tootsie Rolls (a new favorite around here).
No comments:
Post a Comment